The tour's professionals have well over one hundred million reasons for playing on and enjoying Supreme Court.*
ten compelling reasons for you to playand enjoy Supreme Court,
1. Cushioned surface. Step onto Supreme and feel the cushion. Its cushion is your protection against the wear and tear your body experiences on other surfaces. Enjoy the comfort without sweeping, rolling or watering.
2. Traction. You get to more balls on Supreme because your first few steps are quicker. The reason? Firm footing. On a "sliding" surface, your first steps are slower, and you can't change directions quickly. Traction is an essential ingredient for all styles of play.
3. Court Speed. Supreme can be manufactured to your choice of court speeds, but most players prefer "medium." Tour officials describe medium Supreme as "not too fast and not too slow - a surface that rewards a good shot."
4. Playing Characteristics. Supreme Court combines the best elements of hard courts, clay courts, and grass. The bounce is true (hard courts), dropshots are effective (grass), and spins are rewarded (clay courts). With Supreme Court, you get the best of three surfaces in one!
5. Fast Installation. Supreme Court can usually be installed in three days or less, and without the need for heavy equipment, which could damage surrounding landscape.
6. Indoors or Outdoors. Indoors, Supreme Court is the ultimate in comfort and prestige. Outdoor Supreme is an all-weather surface that sheds rainwater quickly and stands up to harsh sunlight, snow, and changes in temperature.
7. Durability. Supreme Courts are tough. Court owners that have already enjoyed over a decade of play will attest to Supreme's longevity.
8. Cracked Courts. Cracks can't be effectively painted over. With Supreme Court, you get an entirely new surface that covers cracks completely, and Supreme won't crack, peel, or delaminate - ever!
9. Experience. Supreme Court has over 17 years of innovation and experience. It's the proven winner.
10. Prestige. There's something about playing the best. Supreme Court. The surface of over 400 professional events. When you play Supreme Court, you play the "surface of the tour's professionals."
*Total prize money played for on Supreme Court is well
over 100 million dollars.
"When you play with the best, you are the winner."